Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Call to arms, er...blogs

After being more than mildly disappointed by my very genuine plea for other people’s personal dealings with the Church vs. State blog (I really want to know how others are making these decisions), I have decided to make write another blog. This one has nothing to do with the last blog, I simply wanted to tell anyone who may actually check in here how disappointed by the lack of response I am. (You can email me if you don’t want to post it up for just everyone to see.)

SO, on with the new posting. This blog is where I want to plea to certain people to either start blogging, or blog more.

Molly and Stephen. I know I haven’t kept up very well with you all and I really feel bad about it. Do you both still have the same cell phone numbers? I so I want to call you. However, in addition to that I would love to beg you guys to start you own blog about being newly married, sort of a “Newlyweds” blog where neither of the people are stupid enough to ask questions about Buffalo wings.

Tim and Rochelle. Same as above.

Cory Kramer. I’d love to hear what Cory might be able to come up with to say on a periodic basis. Could be interesting.

Kaleigh. Do I really need to elaborate on this one? Kaleigh is probably my favorite person that I didn’t get to know enough while I was in Lawrence. I blame this on her being an over-achiever and always being busy saving the world. As a result of that vast intelligence though, I imagine she would have some wonderfully entertaining things to say. Could be a lot of fun.

PT. I know Phuong would never do a blog, because he would be above the concept of a blog ;) However, it would be nice to know if he has a newly updated webpage. It does seem like the sort of thing a person who works with computers should have.

So if any of you already have a blog, then send an email my way with the address I can check it at. If not, then seriously consider it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both still have the same cell numbers....although I don't have yours. :( Also, I have been forbidden to blog by my husband. You will have to convince him otherwise if you want to read about the "Newlyweds".

~mike said...

what if you blog "as a couple"?

P.S. I haven't changed my number since I live in Lawrence so if you still have that you're golden

Anonymous said...

I actually don't have your number, Mikey. My cell was stolen along with my purse a few weeks before the wedding, and although my phone has been replace, not all the numbers in it have been. So if you don't have it, you could email me or, email Patti or someone to get it. I don't feel comfortable putting my email or phone number on a blog comment. As for the blogging thing...I did mention it to Stephen last night, and I got the usual eye-rolling groan combination that means "why would you do something that ridiculous?". Evidently its against his priniciples. LOL.

~mike said...

ah principles:)

Grant Randall said...

mike, just thought i'd let you know that it was about 70 degrees yesterday with a nice breeze. the trees are starting to change and i had dinner at la parilla followed by a stroll to the eldridge for a after dinner cocktail (whisky sour made with bullet). just thought you should know.

~mike said...

Grant you suck. Just thought you should know.





P.S. Oh yeah, congratulations as well!

Anonymous said...

Mikey

I am too busy to do a blog.

Cory