Monday, November 06, 2006

Sky Line Drive

Famous Drives:
Lake Shore Drive - Chicago
Mullholland Drive - LA
Fifth Avenue - NY
Pennsylvania Avenue - DC
..AND Sky Line Drive in Virginia.

Ok, so maybe skyline drive isn't as famous as the above mentioned drives, BUT it is certainly beautiful. My first time going up skyline drive was with Malcolm late last year as spring was changing to summer. This year I went with Amon as Summer was changing to Fall. Since I finally got around to downloading these off my camera, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites (decided you probably didn't want to see all 150+). Enjoy. Oh, and stay tuned for more night shots from the Dupont Area.

~MikeyC>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite blown away by your photographs (and their subjects); they offer a great escape from the "daily grind" (…and maybe from a POW camp, too).

Thanks so much for sharing, bro!  I hope you keep it up!