Monday, July 03, 2006

One more update

It’s been a long time since I updated but things have been exceedingly hectic, which isn’t to say all bad, just very busy. The weekend after the retreat (see pictures below) I went to Michigan with Amon. I got back from that and was back at work Wednesday, so the 3 day work week made for a very chaotic work week. There were 3 deadlines when I got back from my mini vacation. Additionally, when I got back from MI Tuesday evening I discovered that my apartment had soggy carpet in both my bedroom as well as my roommates. So the second half of last week was also spent moving both my furniture and my roommate’s from our bedrooms to the living room. Thankfully I had a relatively relaxing weekend spent reading primarily (and hanging out with Malcolm and his parents a bit). I’m on schedule to finish The Brother’s Karamazov on my 4th of July day off.

Best things last, Amon drove back from MI Sunday evening. She brought along her brother, her cousin, and her cousin’s boyfriend. Hopefully they will do some fun things in the evenings and I will get to tag along.

Hope that helps bring any curious people up to speed. I have a whole list of people to call and seem to always be trying to find time to call them. If I haven’t called you in awhile PLEASE don’t take it personally. I’m very sorry and really mean to call. Hopefully I can catch up this week.

1 comment:

Grubesteak said...

You're pictures are great, Mike. You're looking good. Maybe I'll move to D.C. and become a big stud. Have a good holiday!