Monday, February 26, 2007

Did I Catch a Niner in There???

I’ve been looking for phones recently (cell) and have been really dismayed by the number of really expensive cool looking phones that do about 4 million things when I just want to make a phone call. And maybe text occasionally. I don’t need a 4 megapixel camera, or a qwerty keyboard, WiFi access, video games, streaming TV, walkie talkies (did I catch a niner in there?), holographic projectors or touch screens. At the same time I don’t want my basic phone to look like something from 1990.

Why can’t someone make a sleek phone that has really good reception, good battery life, and uhm…yeah, just looks slick? If they can cram all the above into it (ok, minus the holographic projector), why can’t they make it sound excellent and still be a simple phone that looks sleek?

ANSWER ME MOTOROLA AND LG!!!!

p.s. Incase Motorola or LG aren't "eSavvy", the capitol letters mean I'm yelling.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I agree wholeheartedly. Let me know as soon as you find your holy grail of cell phones. In the mean time I'll continue to use my overhyped RAZR which I disdain.