Saturday, March 29, 2008

Family Fun

Amon and I had the pleasure of hosting my Dad in town a couple weekends back. Schedules being what they are I wasn't able to get around to posting any pictures until today, but it was a lot of fun having him here. He got a cross-country ride from our friends the Milsters (Thanks Mark!) and was in town Friday through Sunday morning. Early morning. We dropped him off with the Milsters at 6:00am on Sunday. They had the hard work though, driving from DC to St. Louis straight through. Ugh. I'm glad they were up to it, because I wouldn't have been.

It was entirely too short, but short's better than not at all. It was great having you out here Dad.

Mike

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike, It was awesome getting to stay with you and Amon. I had a great time! Thanks for having me. :-) Love, Dad