Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cherry Blossom Kiss


CHERRY BLOSSOMS 2008!!!

Yes, the pandamonium that is the yearly Cherry Blossom Festival is upon us. This means that it's time for people who never come into DC to break out the bikes, the strollers, and the group T-shirts and clog the metro system. Smithsonian is once again hung with the banner, "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here (have ticket ready when entering and exiting, stand back - doors closing)".

Little bit of cheesy romance for the sheer fun of it.

As usual, head over to my Flickr account (a link now lives permenantly over on the right hand side of this page with the other links) to see the rest of the pictures from this year's Cherry Blossom Festival outing, as well as all my other pics I've posted to Flickr.

CHEERS!

1 comment:

Danafesto said...

I love the orange sky and the cherry blossom photos...yay. I think I'm a fan of your photography, proper.