Wednesday, August 24, 2005

changes

I thought due to recent events, that even if I didn’t have time to do a super elaborate entry I should add something. The “recent” event I’m speaking of is my mentor Sara leaving the company I work for. This is relatively significant since 1) She was the last person to be here from when I was hired (Jason moved to London and Dominic opened a restaurant with his wife) and 2) Being the most senior person she was the one who had been managing all of our projects. The end result of all this is that our office has been rather chaotic over the last week and a half. Things are slowly starting to straighten back out but if we don’t get a permanent replacement I’m not really certain what is going to happen.

Word to your Mother.

2 comments:

AK said...

What about a Senior Sunbear? Maintain that sheezy Gibran.

Grubesteak said...

The best way to climb the corporate ladder is to step up with others get off it.