Thursday, July 07, 2005

5 Minute Madness

OK. In 5 minutes I leave for my second ever "solo" meeting. No big deal, just helping an architect select windows that will effectively limit the site noise (highway and train) that would make the interior of their condos not meet code.

4th of July, was good. The fireworks on the mall were good while they lasted but the whole display lasted maybe 15 minutes. The thing that redeemed it however was the back drop. The fireworks were shot off behind the Washington Memorial. So that was pretty sweet. It was a long walk back home however because the nearest metro stop was mobbed and literally thousands of people were trying to go down the escalators.

This week has been a short week which is nice. It was the first week that my new boss(?) was here for a full work week, even though it was only 4 days. I'll blog more about that later.

Book wise, I finished Pilgrims Progress, so I'll have to blog about that later as well. Now I'm trying to finish The Little Flowers of St. Francis, and I'll blog about that as well. Crap, out of time, off to my meeting.

MikeyC>

1 comment:

~mike said...

Don't let Grant's impressions taint your desire to read it, let that happen naturally. No seriously though, I would encourage you to read it so that I have someone to talk to it about.