Monday, October 03, 2005

'ello Poppets!

Well, it's been awhile. Things here are hectic beyond description. Being one of two acoustical consultants trying to serve an entire market is a little disturbing, especially when you are a Junior Associate and there is no one above the position of Associate in your office for acoustics.

Having said that, I just went on a retreat through the church I'm attending, National Community Church (NCC). That went swimmingly. The conference sessions were good, the time on the beach was good, and meeting lots of people was very good.

I've included below some pictures, mostly from the retreat. Hopefully, even if only for a second, you will all be as jealous of me as I am of you each time I hear that you are all getting together for a barbeque or meal!

Anywhoo, I'm hoping everyone out there that I'm trying to keep up with is doing good.

Much love,

Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never give up, Mikey, and most of all, never retreat.

Oh wait, maybe this kind of retreat is a good thing. My bad!

Anonymous said...

Mikey - glad to hear you are attending NCC. I would love to hear more about your experiences with the church in the future. Also, phone home...er, Lawrence...er, Steve. Blessings!

~mike said...

Thanks steve. Awesome to hear from you. I will definitely give you a call soon!