Thursday, October 06, 2005


Just for Fun. By the way I was reading my blog where people were like, "Hey you should cut your hair." Then I walked out of the office listening to Wesley Willis's song, "Cut the Mullet" (unintentionally) and I found myself thinking, "Yeah, you should just do it." So I walked into a salon on the way home and told them to cut my hair. It was nice. They shampoo'ed my hair, and dried it, and cut it, all for the (keep in mind I'm in the city) low low price of $25. Not too shabby. My stylist's name was Vincent and he was from Vietnam. He is married, has two kids, and has been doing hair for 8 years. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~mike said...

lol. You're the best andrew. Now if only there was some sort of associative property wherein, the hotness of the haircut would be enough to cause the "host-person" to thereby increase in "hott-itude".

Mike