Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holiday Wrapup and Seasons Greetings

Went home for the holidays as the saying goes. I want to keep this short because I'd like to post something more “reflective” (i.e. longer) shortly. Let it suffice to say that I had a wonderful time getting to see my oh so amazing friends (missy, there’s no way that seeing you all could ever let me down, no way). I missed seeing many of them, but I know I’ll see them all again, hopefully sooner rather than later. I also got to see most of my mom’s side of the family. With over 20 people including many small children in one house it was pretty crazy, but then it usually is.

For those I got to see, it was SOOO AMAAAAAZING to see you again. Thanks for coming out and hanging. For those I missed, I am so utterly sorry and consoled only by the thought that hopefully I’ll see you again soon.

Hope your holiday was either exciting or relaxing…or maybe a bit of both and if I don’t post before Jan1, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you, Mikey. Stephen and I were in NC for the week. Hope your holidays are joyous.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! 363 days, 8 hours, 52 minutes and 8 seconds (and counting) until the year 2007 (UTC time).