Friday, February 18, 2005

Mags

If price were not a factor and I could have whatever magazines I wanted at my disposal, whenever I wanted, which ones would I choose? That is the question I was pondering this morning. I think that the list below, while not comprehensive, does pretty good justice by me.

World Affairs/Culture:
Adbusters
National Geographic
Blackbook

Religion:
Christianity Today
Sojourners
Relevant

Special Intrest:
Popular Science/Popular Mechanics
Dwell
Metropolis

I think that sums it up fairly well. If there's a magazine that you just love to check out, in print or on-line, you should add it in the comments section.

MikeyC>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about MacWorld or MacAddict? Now that is some quality reading.

Steak

Anonymous said...

I would add US News and World Report, oh, and does The Onion count?

Patti

Anonymous said...

whew, glad you posted that blog, i was losing sleep wondering what mags mike would subscribe to if money were not a problem.
btw- you missed the best political/social commentary out there. it's only $14 a year too. get Harper's

grant

Anonymous said...

Harper's? That's a bizarre choice.

Steak

~mike said...

I hope that grant just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. As for The Onion I would say that it counts.