Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Apologies and Treasures

Huh, so I’ve been chastised for not posting enough. I suppose that is fair. I’ve been doing good recently just to get a post in per week. In my defense though, I hate posting entries that simply read, “I washed my hair today, and I also went to work. I love lamp.” That may work for some people, but I can’t bring myself to do it. I feel like if I’m going to post something there should be a good reason such as keeping people I don’t get to talk to every week updated on events in my life, possibly posting some bit of writing to get feed back on it, commenting on some current event, or sharing newly discovered music or books.

I thought I would remedy my lack of posts by putting up something that was about how I haven’t posted in awhile (smell the silliness of that remark yet?)

Oh, and the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PORTION OF THIS POST!!!

Check out this link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=58151200

My Goodness!!! Alex, your songs, your voice, it’s just amazing. The range is nice as well, from BrokenPeacefulSleep to the Pumpkin Song, to Pitcher OK. Brilliant (even if The Pumpkin song does remind me of a certain song I heard an impromptu version of sitting in an Irish bar in the French Quarter). Still, Brilliant. Download these before he wises up and puts them on an EP and starts charging $14.99 for it. And then, because he deserves it, you should probably send him some money, just to be nice.

1 comment:

Amy Bushatz said...

Someone should send me some money, too. You know, just to be nice.