Thursday, January 13, 2005

First Things First

Just a little intro to say hi and say that I'm tring out this blog site. If this goes well, I will probably move the majority of my content from geocities over here.

Things are going pretty well, but traffic continues to stink. It took me about 45 minutes to go about 2 miles on 295 North today. This may be a new record, and I've only been commuting to DC for 2 weeks now. Yeah!

Other than that things have been really great. The office I work in is cool. The people I work with are cool. Getting to walk around DC is cool. And the coffee shop I go to before work is cool.

Last weekend I went on a bike ride with Mark Milster, the father of the family I'm staying with. we rode all around the Mall area. It was kind of surreal just riding my bike right up to the Washington Monument, then the Jefferson Monument, then the Lincoln Monument. In an hour bike ride, I saw buildings I had only ever seen before in movies. It was pretty fun.

1 comment:

none said...

good luck with the blog! :)