Monday, January 31, 2005

Quick Fix

Ok, Ok. I have said that I was going to have various photos posted forever now, and I'm just finding it hard to get around to it. In an effort to at least sort-of make good on my promises, here is a list of photos in pretty raw format. You have to go to this link, and if it doesn't work by clicking it, try cutting and pasting it into your browsers address window. You can then click on the subsequent pictures. I tried 4 different ways of getting this forsaken blog program to let me just link to the individual pictures, but I'm doing something wrong.
Hopefully they will be a little easier to view soon.

MikeyC>
http://www.geocities.com/mikeygibran/pics/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! It's about time we got a new post. Nice pictures. I didn't know you worked for Tyson foods.

Steak