Monday, January 24, 2005

Sound Levels

I had an interesting day at work today. It was the first day that I have actually driven all the way into DC by myself. It was crazy, I got lost several times, and in the end I made it. I was actually early , somehow.

After 4 hours at the office, I drove to Falls Church to do my first sound level measurements by myself today. We had to test some air handlers to see if the way they had been installed was going to be too noisy because this same mechanical engineer is doing some other jobs the same way. I'll process the data tomorrow. So that was pretty cool showing up somewhere all by myself as mister, "I'm here with Cerami and Associates."

I took pictures of some stuff on my commute today with the work digital camera, so as soon as I can get those off the camera, I'll post them for ya'll.

MikeyC>

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sounds great Mikey. Things are looking up for you. Let me know when "She" comes along too, Mister "I'm here with Cerami and Associates." Mr. "high rollin, I got lost on my first driving by myself day." If you can't tell, I'm trying to add that jealousy sound to my voice.

Madison said...

I would like to see the pics! Also, how do you pronounce the name of Cerami? Is it a "kuh" or a "suh"? Also is the "a" an "ahh" or an "aaa"? Yes, I do realize I sound like a moron.

~mike said...

Moron...that is such a strong phrase. Cerami is pronounced as "sir"-"am"-"EEE".

Anonymous said...

Geez, it's been five days since you posted. Are you on vacation?

Steak

Anonymous said...

from g-rizzle

-get those pics up SUNBEAR

~mike said...

ok, ok...I'll try my best to update over my lunch break this afternoon.
MikeyC>
P.S. I'm better at updating than some people (caugh)Ti(caugh)(caugh)m...(caugh)