Friday, January 14, 2005

Metro

I thought that my hour and a half drive to the metro stop today was pretty rough, but then I had to stand on the metro for another 30 minutes. The car was really crowded and by the time I transfered at Gallery Place, I literally had to push my way onto the car I needed. When I got on, it was shoulder to shoulder. The feeling was so odd. I don't know the last time I have been in that large of a crowd, in that small of a space.

Oddly enough, even though today's commute was worse than yesterday's (I mean , I left the house at 6:30 and got to the office at 9:00 - come on!), there was something that made it much more bearable. It is odd how some days you feel like you are just under this cloud of peace, and others the smallest thing will set you off. I'm hoping the rest of today is as peaceful as this morning.

MikeyC>
(edit: It was!)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey Mikey,

Sorry about the LONG commute you had to go through today. I guess there are just things that you will have to adjust to now that you are in a different place. I hope tomorrow is a new day for you. I am going to have to come out and see you sometime. Talk to you later man. Love you bro.