Monday, April 04, 2005

New or news, or, uhm...yeah.

It's spring which means life, and abundance, and uhm...a few tweaks to the blog. I have added an honorable mentions heading to the sidebar which will let me reward (or punish?) people's comments on other blogs. I don't know, could be fun - for me at least. I especially like my first choice. I've also added actual working links to the links section, you can thank Steak for being a pain. Other than that, there is the huge change in that I'm now going to be posting a picture every day. Wait. No, that's a lie. Sorry. It's not good to lie.

.gibran.

P.S. I'm typing this over lunch break, and my boss (Sara) is out of the office sick. I just received a call from the Architect of the Capitol, yes...that's THE capitol. Kind of cool. Oh yeah, and I need to call the architect that I'm workin on the White House Visitor center with as well. (What's the fun of having cool projects if you can't name drop?)

1 comment:

~mike said...

Sorri, thynk of yt as a nyckname, lyke Andrew d'Uhaul, or Mr. Hertz, onli ynstead iou are Ryder. Maibe iou could call iourself "Knite Ryder"...kynd of has a ryng to yt.

.gibra.