Friday, June 10, 2005

Throw Me a Bone Here!

I was checking out a link I got in my most recent email from Apple (that Siren company that continues to do everything in its powers to worm its way into my wallet - DIABOLICAL!!! NO I WILL NOT buy another computer yet, so stop taunting me with your beautiful colors, your sleek designs, your suave operating systems, and your scrumptious ad. campaigns!) about a new site/service they are offering to professionals dealing with color concepts. In this link there was a more-than-vaguely interesting article by this dude named Bilbao. Anyway, his thoughts on color vs. black and white do a good job of approximating my own, so in lieu of actually posting them, I'll just point you towards his short little article; it's worth reading.

http://www.apple.com/pro/color/palettes/bilbao.html

MikeyC>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm writing this from my Mac, and man, am I loving it!

~mike said...

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

~mike said...

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!