Saturday, May 28, 2005

I hate to Blog and Run, but...

I have to keep this quick as it is fairly late (which means it is fairly late + 1 hour for me, being on East coast time in a central time zone). Also I’m on a friends pc. It is pretty swanky. He has the SyncMaster 150MP flat panel monitor, oh yeah…and his cpu case has glowing lights. Pretty saweet.

Anyhoo, I did in fact get into Lawrence safely and was able to have dinner with some friends who were in town. I love Free State. Great burgers, amazing Cheddar Ale soup, and great beers brewed at the restaurant. Good Times.

I’m glad Tim and Rachelle decided to get married, otherwise I don’t know when the next time would have been that I made it back to Lawrence. I’ll let you know how my first paid vacation goes as it progresses. Also, I’ll try to have pictures up as soon as I can get people with digital cameras to give me copie.

Please forgive any sentence fragments or cliché sayings, it is late and I’m tired.
MikeyC>

No comments: