Monday, November 14, 2005

Oy, now that was a lot of uploading

Remind me to never take so many pictures again. I took 124 photos on Saturday, and 142 on Thursday evening. I didn’t take any at central park, though if the amount of photos taken was in proportion to the amazingness of the scene, I would have needed at least 142 if not more.

The people in these pictures are: Jen (from CeramiDC, all around great person and also our Marketing person), Seamus (IT guy from CeramiNY, also a great musician with enough stories to fill many an evening of hanging out after work), Sara Opperman (Marketing coordinator from CeramiNY, very cool), Kurt (probably spelled wrong, the guy with the shaved head who’s Sara’s boyfriend), Fil (Old Sara friend from college - I’m not entirely certain what he does for a day job but he had a killer digital camera which you can see in one or two of the shots, he was born in Latvia and moved here like…8 years ago, I’m not sure?)

The photos down to where it says “Just a Quickie” are all from Saturday at Connie Island on the board walk/pier/nathans. As usual, I haven’t done any editing save to resize them. So the contrast/brightness on some of them won’t be perfect, but it gets the pictures to you quicker and you’ll get the general idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must be mistaken...kurt is married, so he can't be sarah's boyfriend