Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Travel

Well, I'm headed home for Thanksgiving, which should be loads of fun. I haven't seen most of the people from St. Charles for going on a year and a half. Wow. It will be wonderful to see how things have changed, hopefully all for the better. I'm a little hesitant to go back to a place where there is no mass transit to usher you around everywhere, but I'm hoping I'll cope.

Holiday travel. I'm planning to get to the airport 2 hours early. I want to get there earlier than I would for a typical flight to NY, which I usually show up about 45 minutes early for, but I can't squeeze any more than 2 hours early out simply because I can't get to the airport any earlier. Hopefully it's enough. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun comments about the holiday traveling when I update next.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Grubesteak said...

Safe travels, Gibran, and Happy Thanksgiving!